Monday, September 7, 2009

My SWEET 16!!!

My day started early. My mom said I needed to be ready by 6:30 cause ty had to go to work early. So I was ready early to read scriptures and then be ready by 6:30. I was almost to starvation and about 7 Courtney and Ashley showed up. We drove to Denny's and ate. I had the grandslam. The waiter came out and said who's Lisa(cause there was a sign hanging up that said happy 16 birthday lisa) so he brought me a chocolate cake and wrote happy 16 in raspberry syrup and caramel.

On our way to Denny's this is what I saw. My Mom, Steph and Ty made these and hung them up for me.

When I got to school my locker was decorated and balloons inside and signs all over the school saying Happy 16 Birthday Lisa! They announced it on the announcements too. So i'm sure the whole school knows i'm 16 dont know if they know who I am, but that i'm 16.

Seminary is 2nd period and I made cupcakes for my class. My teacher Bro Troyer (says that he's going to sing at funerals so families know there are worse things than death hahaha) I got to wear this beautiful hand and stand in front of everyone and have then sing to me. It was still pretty fun, but kinda embarrassed. Tongiht was mutual so after Kynzee and I went to Dairy Queen for ice cream. Her nephew who is 16 met us and we all had ice cream. and i will say he is cute. So my sweet sixteen turned out to be a FABULOUS DAY!

The next day after school Steph took me to go get my license. I was really nervous. I PASSED! I only missed 4 points. The lady that gave me my test was really nice. After Steph, Kylee, Mom, Kadin, Shantay and i went to Olive Garden for dinner.

Friday was my birthday party. We had a drive-in movie party and watched cars. I had a really good turn out. We had a great time! Kynzee helped me make this super cute cake! Tyrell and Steph dressed my car up as McQueen since thats what we call my car, because of Kai Kai.

3 comments:

Travis & Natalie Nelson said...

Well, Happy Be-lated birthday. Sounds like you had a good day. By the way we are having a girl. I need your e-mail so I can add you to the blog. e-mail me at ntl.nelson@gmail.com

Steph, Ty, and Kylee said...

Sounds like you a spoiled!! JK We had a great time getting things ready for you. Hope you know how much we love you!

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!!