Thursday August 13,2009, was my first day of High School at Dixie High. I'm the little sophomore this year. It's a big school and well i'm proud to say I wasn't the sophomore who was in the hall way crying cause I couldnt find my class. I will admit that I did get lost once, but found my way. I have almost biffed it up and down the stairs. So far school has been lots of fun and I've finally gotten used to the building. My classes are pretty fun there are those normal few. I do have a few hard classes, since i'm taking two math classes this year. But my ASL (American Sign Language) class is way fun and my social dance class. We've learned the foxtrot, a few swing steps a line dance, circle dance. It's lots of fun and it's nice theres boys in there that can actually dance! Big points for guys who can dance or atleast try :] My seminary class is fun and the teacher is way funny. So, so far school is really fun. Today ended our first week of school.
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY KAI!!!!!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment