Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fly Me To The Moon! Homecoming 2009

Last Thusday the 10th right after lunch I got called to the office.My friends we're like we're coming with you. So we went up there and they gave me this container of ice cream. It said "I hear you're pretty great so I call "Dibs" on you for homecoming" then on the bottom of the ice cream it said Brock Aldred. So i answered by getting a jar and putting those googly eyes all over it and at the bottom put "EYE would love to go" then filled it with candy. I was way excited my first date and first dance!

Friday we went shopping for my dress. Its hot pink with a black sash. Really pretty. I got my nails done and then went to the homecoming game. We ended up loosing but that doesnt matter.

Saturday I got up early cause i had to meet Brock at the high school at 9:30. We didnt know what we were doing just bring my swim suit. When we got out there the other 5 couples (Kiera and Tanner, Geoff and Raquelle, Jon and Laura, Matt and Ashley, Wyatt and Aspen) and us all rode in a 15 passenger van to Sandhollow for a great day on the water. Geoff's parents met us out there and drove the boat. We went tubing. Had such a good time. I got thrown off like 4 times. We had sandwiches on the shore. We got ready from 3-5:30. We got pictures taken and then we had a great dinner at Wyatt's house. Steaks, potatoes, salad, fruit, and excellent cake. Then we drove to the dance stayed for a while then went back to Wyatts and watched Pirates of the Carrisbean while sitting in the hot tub. I was home by midnight. It was a fun filled day and night! Had great time!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vicki said...

You better post some pictures when you get them. Yes?!