Yesterday October 24 was Sadie Hawkins. Our theme was "Big Green Tractor by Jason Aldean" Cute cute song! I picked Caydyn Westwood up at 10:30 and expecting to have a whole rundown of questions, and all i got was have fun and don't let him break anything. he's pretty accident prone. I just laughed and then we left. I went to go open his door since it was sadies and backwards and he was standing at my door. I asked if he wanted to drive he's like no some things dont change lisa and this is one, come get in. It was cute he always opened my door for me.(good job mom and dad for teaching him) We met the rest of our group and then went to Tessie Andrus's Ranch. We roped dummy cows. The first time i hit Caydyn in the face the second time i roped myself. So i decided to just watch Caydyn rope. He's way good, must be cause he's in ffa. we went down and roped real cows. I decided since I couldnt rope a fake one I wasnt going to rope a real one. So i decided to be the photographer. Caydyn roped a few. We went back to the house and Tessie's grandma had a delicious lunch prepared. after we ate everyone else but Caydyn me, Tessie and Drew played volleyball. We just relaxed and talked. Then we made marshmellow guns and had a war. Caydyn told me we couldnt leave til i learned how to rope. I just kinda laughed and said well do you have a tent we might be sleeping here tonight. So us four went back to the dumbies to practice roping. He helped me for a while and then I FINALLY GOT IT. We took a group picture by a big tractor, then everyone else went home, Drew Tessie Caydyn and I went back and watched Tessies dad Brock Andrus rope for a while then Caydyn steer wrestled. I took Caydyn home. then went home and showered and picked him up at 6 to go to dinner. We met Tessie and Drew at Brick Oven for dinner. Drew told the waitress it was Caydyns birthday so they brought out this big piece of cake. It was pretty funny. We went to the dance and got pictures taken. the rest of our group didnt want to go to the dance so they didnt get pictures. The backdrop was really cute it was a big green tractor with a bale of hay and barrels. I drove the tractor and caydyn like leaned on the hood next to me. one was serious one was cute. i dont think i looked so cute in the serious. i cant do serious, just silly. then for our couples there was a pretty red lexus convertable and i layed on the hood while he drove. I hope they turn out cute. we danced for a little but the songs werent really good to dance to more like slut dance songs. We went to Caydyns and watched a movie and then all of us but caydyn of course went home. I had a fabulous time. Thanks Caydyn for going with me.
heres a few pictures when i get the rest i'll upload
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY KAI!!!!!
13 years ago


2 comments:
U r such a cutie lis. It looks like u had a reat time. Love ya
Sorry lisnever type when u r tired it looks like u had a great time not reat time what is that anyways
Post a Comment