Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lagoon!

On the 9th of May I was able to go Lagoon with the NJHS kids. I sweet talked my PE teacher who's the adviser so that I could go. We left at 5 on a cheese wagon. It was a fun but long bus ride. Rides aren't really my thing, but I went with the attitude that I can't say No to any ride, it just makes it more fun to be involved. We rode the old white rickety roller coaster first than on to WICKED! I'm was SOOOO scared to ride it, but my friends made me stay on and it ended up being the funnest ride! We rode our little hearts out with rides. After we left Lagoon we went to the Provo Mall to eat and then started on our long journey home! The kids in the back kept telling your mom jokes and they were getting annoying so we decided to tell them this quiet 8th grade girls mom died a month ago. within seconds of telling them our bus was silent, this lasted for about 2 hours, then they started to quietly talk again, but no more your mom jokes. We got back to school at about 12:30 and then told them we were just kidding. They were so mad at us, but we thought it was hilarious!

Thanks Lexie my bus buddie, Christie, Sara, Mary, Maxine, Courtney, Kali, and Diane for the AMAZING time. It wouldnt have been the same without you guys!

1 comment:

kaitlyn said...

Oh my gosh I'm so jealous!! I love lagoon!