Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Auntie Update-Ultrasound

Yesterday since I was a good girl I got to go to the ultra sound! It was so cool to see her. It is for sure a little girl. She is so dang cute already! I got to see the heart and watch it move. It really is kinda shaped like a heart. I got to hear it too. She's a silly little girl though, she had her foot in her mouth and she was sucking on her big toe. lol She has big feet too! Her left foot was just resting on her cheek. She has chubby little cheeks already, and a cute little nose. It was way cool to be able to see her and makes you treasure life so much more and realize how precious it is, and that she's definitely a gift from our Heavenly Father. We're definitely excited for her to come into our lives. I'm already a proud auntie. The ultrasound pic is on my phone and I couldnt help but show everybody I saw today! I will admit I am kinda nervous though. I want to be a good aunt, "the COOL aunt". But i'm so excited for this precious little baby girl to come into our lives this year.





2 comments:

Vicki said...

Yes, you will most definitely be the "cool" aunt! Hope you are doing good.

Vanessa said...

Those pics are sweet!