
As much fun as being a freshman is I'm so VERY excited to be a sophomore and go to HIGH SCHOOL!
After school Ash-a-lay and I went to Dianes house to go swimming. Courtney and Kali came over to swim too. We decided we wanted to go see the Hannah Montana movie. But we couldnt just go in normal clothes we had to dress up! We thought of the 80's look but i've been corrected by the older people that we looked more in the 70's generation. We went to the movie the movie people thought we were hilarious to dress up. I do think we convinced the one guy to go see the movie. We sang during the songs we knew. We want to learn the hoedown. I will say Travis is a hottie! I'm thinking i want to marry a cowboy :] After the movie we walked to the mall. We passed this group of boys and they said "Halloween's over!" I didnt think quick enough but I wanted to say is that the best pick up line you've got? When we were in Claires we were asked what drugs we were on. We told them we werent on any. He insisted we were and I told him this was all Nat-ur-al and just pure happiness. We also passed 2 moms who just laughed and told us they loved it. Just some teenage girls out having a good time. We definitely got many crazy looks but had SO much fun! We went and got Pizza after and then Ash-a-lay and I spent the night at Courtney's house. It was close to the best night of my life!
6 comments:
Looks like you have made some cool friends. And you would SO fit into my "real" 70's era!!
dude i so know the hoedown throwdown! i will have to teach it to you sometime! hahahah
Hey lis i hope thing are good with you. Have not seen you in a long time. It looks like you are having a lot of fun. I can't beleive that school is over how fast it went. well have a great day we love ya p.s. Maycee Belle Kai and Boston love you to!
mom, yes they are fun, haha i'd love to live in the 60's totally like hairspray!
mady, you seriously do? I so want to learn it. will you teach me.
shay, i know it has been a super long time. yes i'm excited. i love you guys too. and miss my adopted nieces and nephews
of course i would live to do your hair just call me any time love ya
but of course i will teach you! why wouldn't i teach my BFF a dance?! it's like my 2 favorite things in the world combined! lol
Post a Comment