Tuesday, April 28, 2009

long time no post

Well its been about a month since i've blogged last. So a little update, Came down to Overton for the fair! I love the fair, its like a must every year! Had a good time, and got hypnotized. It was hilarious! I went to the freshman/sophmore baseball game with Mariel, it was lots of fun. Baseball is a pretty sweet sport. This past weekend Ashley, Anna, Mariel, Harrison, and Dylan all went and played laser tag. It was fun! Us girls are ammatuers and the boys actually know how to play, so they got mad that we would stand and shoot them. lol. Then we walked to blue bunny and had ice cream and met Tallen there.. Ashley, Mariel and I got a grand canyon we each got to pick 2 flavors of ice cream and a topping. well i was eating my part and then ashley mixed it all together. For those that don't know i'm a perfectionist and my food doesnt mix especially ice cream. So pretty much ruined my ice cream but then we walked back to Mariel's. On our way Anna got offered drugs and to go hang out with these weird people luckily Tallen went and saved her. It was kinda scary. We hiked the big hill and then watched a movie at Mariels. I'd promised my friend Jordan I'd go to his next lacrosse game so one was Saturday. I called Anna and we went I thought it was going to be a nice day so I put shorts on. When we got there it started to be very cold, and then started raining! This nice man offered us a blanket, and then let us go inside the score box to warm up. Lacrosse definitely is a sweet sport. You can hit people with sticks and its LEGAL!!! Pretty awesome I think. I want to play girls Lacrosse! After the game we went to talk to our friends the 3J's Jordan, Jarrod, and Jake. The man that gave us the blanket was Jarrods dad and (is the same man that set steph and ty up on their blind date, small world) It was lots of fun even though it was raining and freezing! Sat night was the last home Varsity Baseball game, so I went! They won! It was a very good game. My friend Jeremy is the pitcher too, so it was fun to support friends and have a good time! Baseball is rising up on my favorite sports to watch.




and with all of this I of course didn't have my camera so no pictures to show :[

No comments: