Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Auntie Update

Since I've been gone I haven't been able to talk to Baby(i talk to her all the time :] so she'll know me when she gets here). When I got back up here I told Baby that I was her favorite aunt and that Shay our friend/sister could be her 2nd favorite aunt and Steph said she kicked, so I take that as her approval yes auntie Lisa you're my favorite.

But even more exciting last night Stephanie said,"Hurry Lis, she's kicking." So I ran into her room super speedy and put my hand on her belly. She kicked and I actually felt it, it was so cool. So I just keep telling her Baby, I love you! and everytime I pass Steph I have to touch her belly.

Shay is also going in on Friday to hopefully have her baby. So I can be an aunt to this baby cause he can't tell me he doesnt want me to be. Maycee, funny girl. I asked her if I could be her pretend aunt and she said no just friends. :] haha she's silly but i love those kids. they're so cute!

2 comments:

Steph, Ty, and Kylee said...

its fun to share the new and exciting feelings with my favorite sister!! I know the baby kicking now is fun but i am sure it will hurt later.

mykinda said...

Lisa- oh my goodness i have not talked to you forever how are you? I miss you so much!!! Next year I will be an eighth grader! I hope I can be as nice to all the new little sixth graders as you were to me! I will never forget all the hilarious memories in p.e! Like the time all the boys made fun of darcy's toe and said it looked like a cornchip! Well... hope to here from ya soon!!!
-Reagen