Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Spring Break!

This last week was my Spring Break, so I went home to Overton and stayed the week. It was really fun to be able to spend time with my mom and see everyone from down there. I was really excited that the Pirate Motion Dance Revue was that week because I really wanted to go to it but I knew it was during the week. It was really good, but definitely makes me wish I could dance though. Autumn came over and we went and got ice cream and just caught up on whats going on and talked about old times. Went to a few baseball games while I was there with Kaylee and then with Chelsi. Thursday I spent at Lacey's talking and just hanging out. Overall it was just a lot of fun to go home and see everyone. I did try to soak up some Overton sun, but didn't work too well. I do miss everyone.
Mady, Kaylee, Tibi, and I at the Pirate Motion Dance Revue


Kaylee and her escort Brandon. I've been messing around with taking pictures and I thought this was cool how everything was moving but they were focused.


Kaylee and I at the baseball game.


Autumn and I


Chelsi and I at the baseball game. [it was a little windy]

No comments: