This weekend was a fun one. My mom and grandma and grandpa Taylor picked me up from school(which I'm now attending Dixie Middle) and we headed to Richfield. In Richfield I met up with my cousin Amanda and her friend and we went to Wingers to eat, then went and saw my Uncle Bradey and Aunt Connie then my cousin Tyler came over. We played Rock Band and Mario cart. My future is not in drumming thats for sure, I maybe can play the guitar in a garage band. lol My mom picked me up and we headed to Loa. The cell service was out in Bicknell so I couldn't call Chad to find out where he lived. I stopped at the restaurant to see if they knew where the Kezos' lived she didnt know so we went to the motel and asked him. This boy walked in and I asked him he didn't know how to give directions to his house so he called his friend who lived next door and I got directions from their mom... luckily my mom grew up in that area because these are the directions i got after the big new white house turn right go over the bridge turn on 700 E and there's 2 brick houses. I walked up to one of the two houses and knocked on the door and luckily it was my best friend Chad we answered the door. We went and picked up his friend Johnny and went on a Rhino ride, it was really cold and windy.

Me, Johnny and Chad on our Rhino ride!
It was very fun we jumped it a few times, then we went back and jumped on the tramp. Had Pb & J sandwiches and hot chocolate then went down and watched Transformers. It was a fun day and It was very cool to see Chad and his family i love those guys and I miss them! But it was a good weekend in Bicknell!

My best friend Chad his dog Moose and I
2 comments:
Hi sweetie! I finally checked out your blog again. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE DRIVING!! Be safe and always watch out for the other guy - they're crazy! love ya
Looks like fun Lis! I heard about your bro being engaged, pretty cool! Let me know the next time you come down here! Love ya!
Post a Comment