Yesterday we were able to get tickets to go to the Draper Temple Open House. It was very beautiful, but isnt every temple. They used turquoise and brown in it so I liked it even more. To see the gorgeous HUGE chandilliars was awesome. It was also very neat because Kadin and Shantay are looking at either the Draper Temple or the Bountiful Temple to get married in and since I won't be able to go there it was exciting to see what would be happening. The temple was beautiful and it was a great experience for me to be able to go and understand more of what happens in the house of the Lord.
In the Stake Center next to the Temple they had pictures of all the temple and pictures of Christ it was cool to see them and so we decided to take our picture in front of this pretty pic of Christ.
3 comments:
Wow, I'm jealous! Looks like it was a great experience!
Hey cutie no worries about last night. not a big deal I sorry that dave goes way past the line in teasing. next itme he will mind his manners. I willl try my best to make him. It was good to see ya and the kids had fun. I will have to come over just me and the kids and not him lol. Kai saw you on your blog and freaked out lisa lisa so he loves you very much:)
WEll come home to tell me your stories. I have a fun craft to do next time you are here.
Post a Comment