I borrowed these from Aus's blog! thanks! My mom text me and told me that the church burnt down. I was very sad. I remember going to this church with my mom when I was little for early morning aerobics and playing with Kaylee Barlow & Pamela Mecham. This is really sad, many memories from this building... if you want to watch the news video go to aus's blog.

3 comments:
that is always sad when a building go downs when you have memories there. well i dont know whjat happen but hope it was not a mean person burnig it down. well we misss you to and my kids will never ever forget you all i promise adn we will have to get together. hope things are great love ya
This is so sad! Ive gone to this building like my whole life! So many memories. I was talking with all of our friends about it and we were all talking about how nobody knew it was our last sunday in that church. And things we wouldve done if we knew.
Omg i totally remember that. I remember playing with Pamela and Lane and all those guys. I would go there every morning with my mom and we'd all play hide and seek and get out that huge black slide that was a tunnel. idk if you remember that but it was really fun. I'm so sad. All my memories are from that building and its really depressing.
Post a Comment