Thursday, February 19, 2009

Takin' the Screw Out

Just thought I'd give a little update. Tomorrow I go to the Hospital at 7:00a.m for surgery. They are going to take out the screw that they put in, in August. As of now they are letting me just have a local so I can stay awake and watch and record it. So if that happens I'll hopefully upload the video. I do admit I'm getting nervous. I just hope everything goes ok. I'll post when I'm awake enough to function


p.s. I think it's amazing how the Lord made our bodies the Dr. said within 6 weeks the area where the screw is will be filled in with bone. I just think it's so incredible how our bodies are made and function.
p.s.s Moapa Valley I'm coming home this weekend depending on how I feel determines when we leave but it'll be sometime Friday so call me.

1 comment:

Tibi said...

We will have to call you saturday during the game cause all the freshies are leaving at 4 in the morning to go to LA for a field trip and wont get back till midnight and sat night there is a game in vegas. but ill text or call you or something! :D Love ya!