
Friday I went in at 7:00 and my nurse came and got me. It was a male nurse so it was so awkward. I got ready in the beautiful gown that had a slit in it for heart patients. My nurse Gwen came in and put in my I-V. She did awesome only one try and it was in. I was a little distraught over the slit in my gown and i told her im not having breast surgery Im having knee surgery so she taped it up for me. lol she just laughed about it. They told me I could stay awake for the surgery but put me to sleep I was so MAD!!! This is what they took out of my leg though.

They let me out at like 9:30 then my mom how sweet she is went and got me my favorite Subway, then we went to Target to get me movies to lay and watch all day and i rode around on one of the grandma carts and found a fast one lol and i also got sour watermelon candies :] After school my best friend Kiera came over and brought me a rose and fresh hot choc chip cookies that she just made and that are the best. She stayed and visited with me and watch HSM 3!

Then we went home. Kaylee came over and visited me. It was a good visit and fun to see her again.

I went to the High School and saw everyone for a min. My knee is healing pretty good but it still hurts and ive felt light headed all day at school today.
1 comment:
O man that pic is kind weird to look at. it is so crazy that it was in your leg. well i am glad that you are doing good. and i had to put Kai kai little bum bum up cuz it is so cute. well got to go love ya
Post a Comment