Sunday, January 25, 2009

Silly Girls

I went to Grace's 4th birthday party yesterday. We babysat Gracie since she was 9 months old until she was 3 and a half. I cant believe how big she's getting. She's growing up and says the cutest things. I told Grace your eyes are so pretty. Robin(her mom) was telling me that she wants blue eyes like her mom. But God gave Gracie brown eyes, because they're Robins favorite and she can look at them everyday. So i asked Grace what color are my eyes? she's like brown. I said see brown eyes are the prettiest especially with your long eyes lashes. She just kinda looked at me and smiled like, but i really want blue...Then when we were eating cake and ice cream she asked,"Lisa, are you a cake girl or ice cream girl," I told her a cake girl like her, because the cake(confetti) was my favorite. When we babysat Grace we used to take pictures, because I was always taking pictures of myself so she wanted to take some too. So i take credit for the adorable faces she makes while taking pictures. Here are a few of the pictures we took. They always told me Grace was the little sister I never had, because when she was little she had this little attitude and I got to be the big sister. My mom says she acted just like me. So I've always thought of Gracie my little sis. It was very fun to see her again. I miss seeing her.

No comments: