Friday, January 23, 2009

Post It's...The New Pick Up Line!

So I thought this was a funny story and that i should blog it. Yesterday my mom came and picked me up from St. George to come home for the weekend. and as we were walking to the car from Wal-mart we passed this cute boy who got out of his muddy jeep Cherokee(which I want a jeep so i can go mud bogging so it was funny) and i was like mom i should leave my number she just laughed and pulled out and then was like oh i better get a water out so she pulled back in and got a water out and i was like I'm going to do it. So i got out a post it and wrote "hey thought you were cute." Then my number. "Lisa" and put it on his car. I didn't really think he'd text me but he did. We talked a min then he's like well i got some bad news I have a girlfriend. I just laughed. But hey least he text me instead of just blowing me off. So i told him well if you still don't have a girlfriend in Sept we should hang out.(I'll be 16 by then and I can date) haha so it was a big laugh and my mom and sister think I'm crazy for doing it and so does this kid. His name was Taylor.


Then the other day at drivers dred, my instructor Dave, was like "Lisa I got you a cute boy to drive with today." So I thought "Well how good is his taste?" But he does have good taste this kid's name is Logan and he was a good driver. But we also had this 22 year old girl who'd never driven and Logan and I were in the back using our pretend floor brakes and hands to try and help this girl drive it was pretty comical. I was too scared to get his number and just stared at him when I could and every time I needed to look behind me to turn I always saw his pretty brown eyes. Well I was talking to my friend that goes to Dixie and telling her about this kid and she's like I have his number so i text this kid and we talked.
But just thought I'd share my teenage craziness stories about boys...isn't that all teenage girls think about. :]

No comments: