Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Roller Rink, Dancing and Limbo

Last night for mutual we had a roller rink in the cultural hall. Well I've never gotten the hang of rollerblading so I decided slippers would be good. My friends Keira and Sarah and I went and found the roller thing for the trash cans and slide around on that. We also started dancing and Keira taught us how to swing dance. Her dad Brother Wright, took clogging, tap, and some other dance classes cause he knows how to swing, waltz all of it and he was teaching us how to swing. It was lots of fun. My future husband better be learning how to dance! :] Sometime in the process of all the dancing my glasses broke. Also last night we had a Limbo contest. I didn't do too bad. Steph did really good. Here's a video of Sarah doing it she is really good.

No comments: