Steph, Ty and I went to the Dr yesterday. I had to stay in the waiting room while they went in, but they got to hear the heart beat. I really wanted to but Ty said it wasnt my baby so I couldn't go in. The Dr. said it usually took a little bit to find it instead of Steph's but right away they heard it. It was 144 beats per min. The Dr. said it ranges from 120-160 and the higher it is usually a girl, but the pencil trick said it was a boy. So, in 6 weeks we'll find out for sure. Steph's 12 weeks right now and every week we get to find out what fruit or veggie is like what the baby weighs or how tall it is. This week it's a lime so i've been singing, "Put the lime in the coconut and shake(drink) it all up". It's very fun and I cant wait for the baby to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment