Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm going to be an AUNT!!

I'm finally allowed to let the news out that I'm going to be an AUNT. Last Friday we went to dinner and Ty went to the truck and brought back a box that was supposed to be for my mom for Christmas, that i'd help Steph make. My mom opened it up and inside it said, Is it a girl, Is it a boy. (go to stephs blog stephandty4ever.blogspot.com to see it) I screamed you're gonna have a baby and started crying. The baby is due July 23. I'm so excited to have this new little addition to our family. It's definitely going to be spoiled and darn cute.

4 comments:

Steph, Ty, and Kylee said...

We waited 9 weeks to share the news, a few more days didn't kill you. We are very excited too. You will have to be our helper. Love ya

kaitlyn said...

LISA! That is so exciting! I wish that we were adding a new little one to our family. I cant wait to hear more news about the little one.

Lisa said...

hahaha steph makes me feel like im in kindergarten and get to be the helper :] YEAH!!! but I am excited. "It" can go with me in my car...when i turn 16! yeah!

Vanessa said...

Congrats! Aunties are the best!