Friday, January 23, 2009

Rainy Day...my poor little car!

I'm here in Overton this weekend and my sister just sent me this picture. My car (the red rider...not sure on the name i'm still thinkin of what to call it) has a little prob with the drivers side window not goin up all the way and I just haven't taken it in yet to get it fixed. I told Steph yesterday if it rained my car got the garage instead of the truck well she really did it. She text me and said sad day when the dodge neon takes the garage instead of the dodge truck.

1 comment:

Steph, Ty, and Kylee said...

I can't believe that I- your only sister- would be that nice and take out my nice 2006 Doge Mega Cab truck out in the rain. Well we have an annual pass to get it washed so it will be okay.