Sunday, August 2, 2009

P.S. Dyed My Hair Cont'd

More like I forgot. After Shay did my hair I went to go play a game with the kids. Maycee looked at me kinda funny and then said "LISA YOUR HAIR!" I just laughed "what about it maycee" She said "IT'S BLACK" I said no its brown maycee. she said no we argued for a few min and then she rolled her eyes at me and said "FINE IT CAN BE BROWN" thought it was pretty funny and wanted to share. It was so funny like an "It Takes Two" moment "You're Hair, You're Here" Maycee Jane is a funny little girl I just love her.

2 comments:

Williams Family said...

THAT SO MY M.J MAN THAT KID IS SO SILLY THANKS FOR ALWAYS PLAYING WITH THEM THEY LOVE IT. MAYBE NEXT MONDAY WE CAN FAMILY HOME EVENING.JUST LET ME KNOW LOVE YA

Travis & Natalie Nelson said...

Hey I kept forgetting to get your e-mail. E-mail me at ntl.nelson@gmail.com. Your neice is to cute.