Thursday, July 30, 2009

Annie


Last night Steph and I went to Annie at Tuachan. It was lots of fun. The weather was great felt like spring time. Thanks Steph for taking me and Thanks Ty for getting us tickets. Now I have Tomorrow, Tomorrow I'll love ya Tomorrow, You're only a day away.

2 comments:

Tibi said...

Oh my gosh my niece and nephew love that movie and they sing those songs all the time! Haha Well glad you had fun it looks awesome! Love ya!

Williams Family said...

That is such fun that u got to go. Did u bring little kylee or was it just u two? i loved doing your hair i think it was so cute on u. I think the cowboys (or cow boy girl as maycee would say) was so so cute i love it. i cant wait to see her again love ya!