This last weekend Megan (Ty's sister, my pretend sis-in-law) came to St.George to get her Engagements and some Bridals done. I decided to just take some pictures for fun and here are just a few of my favorites. I am really proud on how good the pictures turned out. I love taking pictures. So i'll continuing experimenting and hopefully one day will be a photographer(on the side)
2 comments:
LISA! Can I please tell you that I absolutely LOVED your pictures! We're gonna come down another weekend and do some more in other spots with other outfits and if you're available, I would really love for you to come take some again with my mom! I'll let you know what weekend we're coming down by the end of this week...that's when I get my schedule for April. You seriously did an AWESOME job and I think you would make a great photographer!!! I'd definitely book you!
ps i need your number!
Post a Comment