Today I got home from EFY! The most amazing place on this earth. Its the best experience and week of my life. I felt the spirit so strong and strengthened my testimony so much. I met a ton of new people and know that my heavenly father knows me and what my needs are he hears and answers my prayers. Not only is EFY spiritual but its fun. You have so much fun at dances, activities, classes and just hanging out with new people. Ill post pictures soon. but Monday I have knee surgery at 545am. So im nervous for that. but everything will work out, but i am having to spend the night in the hospital which is scary since ive never been the patient before. well thats just a little more of an update!
1 comment:
Heyy lisa!!! i got back from efy like a week ago and it was such a great experience! im glad you thought it was great too!!
Post a Comment