It's that time of year again. GIRLS CAMP!!! Today I'm just packing up all my stuff. The high is supposed to be 40 so we are all going to freeze. Well I've got to go pack. KOLOB MOUNTAIN HERE WE COME!!!
whoopy..yay! jk. Camp will be okay I guess. Prob the best year. We'll have to make the best of it. The closer it comes the more excited I am. I just have my highs and lows about it if you know what I mean.
Hey I'm Lisa! I'm a sophomore at Dixe High, Home of the Flyers! I love my family they're always there for me. I love to play with my friends, they're lots of fun, silly girls. I have a passion for photography. I also love to scrapbook the memories captured!
2 comments:
whoopy..yay! jk. Camp will be okay I guess. Prob the best year. We'll have to make the best of it. The closer it comes the more excited I am. I just have my highs and lows about it if you know what I mean.
Hey, Lisa- it's Tibi's weird big sister, Connie. Can I add you to my list? Congrats on all of your awards. i didn't know you were such a smarty pants!
Post a Comment