Sunday, June 8, 2008

10 random things

1. I love to go shopping! I take forever to choose on clothes though cause i have to think of everything good and bad about it.

2. I love taking pictures and looking at them!

3. I just started mowing the lawn (cause my brothers lazy and practice for when i have to mow my sisters) but it's hard work.

4. I'm very much like monk. I hate odd numbers. I dont walk on cracks. I hate GERMS!!!

5. Since i was little ive been afraid of being kidnapped. So i hate going places alone.

6. I never had to have a blankie when i was little but now i have this pink furry blanket that i take everywhere.

7.I love the 100 calorie Oreos!

8. I would much rather make a silly face in pics than smile!

9. I love asparagus and broccoli! lol eat your greens

10. I love flip flops!

1 comment:

Tibi said...

Nice random things! Mine was hard to come up with.