Saturday, February 6, 2010

My little Kylee!

 It's been a while since I've taken these pictures but I had to post a few of my adorable niece. I wanted to put lipstick on her and I had some bright red. Don't tell her daddy I put it on though. :] She's already pro at opening to put it on!
 
I love it, she's so serious right here. I do put lipstick on babies quite well if I say so myself.


I got Kylee a cabbage patch baby for Christmas and she loves to give her kisses!


Auntie Lisa's Pearls are her favorite! She loves to eat them and if I have them on she'll pull on them til it's to tight so I'll take them off.

She's adorable. She has the most precious smile and it makes me smile everytime. She such a joy in my life. It's crazy to me how something so small can make you so happy and you can love so much. I love you so much Kyleebug! 

1 comment:

Steph, Ty, and Kylee said...

You are a blog professional. It looks great! i love all the little add-ins. I hope you know how much I appreciate all that you do for me and all your help with Kylee and taking pictures. Love ya Steph