Kylee Marie Bangerter
My precious little niece came Saturday July 18, 2009. She weighed 6 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long. She has dark blue eyes and I think they're turning brown. She has dark brown hair.
Well i'll tell my story.Friday the 17 I went boating with my friend Jaden from Richfield. My mom called that afternoon and said that I better enjoy today because Steph's being induced sometime from 6 am to 6 pm tomorrow. I was kinda sad cause I had so much fun at the lake and wanted to go again but i was excited to meet this little girl. So they brought me to the hospital it was about 11:30. Ty told me if I wanted to hold the baby when she got here I'd have to shower, because i'd been at the lake and swimmers itch is active right now at Sandhollow. I kinda freaked out I cant go home and be back in time, the nurse said I could shower in the hospital. So I showered in the hospital and then we waited for a while. The nurse came in at 12:30 and said at 1:00 she'd start pushing. So at 1:00 my dad and I left to the waiting room and met Kadin and Shantay there. I layed down and took a little nap. At about 2:00 they let us go in and hold her for the first time. She was so precious. We all got to hold her and kiss her and then we left. We got home around 3:30 and took a little nap and was back to the hospital at 8:30. I finally got my turn. I was holding her and noises were coming from her bum and i could feel it on my stomach. She kept stinking, so I asked Steph do you want me to change her. So I changed the first poopy diaper! It was like tar. I kissed her goodbye and Jaden and Kelly came and picked me up to go to the lake. It was best of both worlds. Got to hold beautiful little baby Kylee and then be out on the lake. Jaden his sister Mykell and I had so much fun tubing! Thanks Greenhalgh's it was a blast.
Now Kylee is home and we still call who gets to hold her. I just washed my hands i get to hold her. lol. Shes such a beautiful little girl. She makes the cutest little faces I just love to hold her.
I love you Kylee Marie.
-Auntie Lisa Marie
I just want to tell Steph and Ty CONGRATS!!! She's beautiful! You'll be great parents. I would like to be #1 on the babysitting list :]. I love you both and thanks for letting me be a part of your life and Kylees. (Ty thanks for naming her after me :D)
1 comment:
oh she's gorgeous! congratulations on becoming an aunt :) and i love that name kylee i've always wanted to name my first girl that after me
Post a Comment