HEy sistet lis we will never ofrget you we went to steph and ty on sunday and kai pointed to your car lisa car so he still remembers of when you ever get down having a good time call me i will love to do you hair k love ya
Hey I'm Lisa! I'm a sophomore at Dixe High, Home of the Flyers! I love my family they're always there for me. I love to play with my friends, they're lots of fun, silly girls. I have a passion for photography. I also love to scrapbook the memories captured!
2 comments:
WOW-- Lots of posts, and still a lot going on. I hope you are having a great time. We miss you here, especailly when working on the house. LOVE YA
HEy sistet lis we will never ofrget you we went to steph and ty on sunday and kai pointed to your car lisa car so he still remembers of when you ever get down having a good time call me i will love to do you hair k love ya
Post a Comment