Thursday, June 18, 2009

House Clean Up!

We bought a house in Bloomington just around the corner from Steph and Ty and Baby. We've been cleaning up the yard, washing walls, skimming walls, texturing walls, painting walls, fixing electrical and PACKING,PACKING and did i mention PACKING! then unloading boxes and boxes. I never knew I had so much JUNK! but I can't throw any of it away. lol I did throw some away and get rid of a little. I went through my crayons and this is what I had. So I gave some away to the church. I asked if I could give it as my tithing and they just laughed.


I'm also a huge stuffed animal fan and love my beanie babies so I had to count them and take pictures of them. I had close to 20 i think. I wasnt smart enough to write it down.
.
It was also fun to go through and read old notes and letters of elementary love or middle school hate lol. Alot of trips down memory lane though, but its been fun.

I got to pick out the colors I wanted for my room and how I wanted it which I'm very excited about. Tyrell painted it but I don't have pictures here with me I'll upload soon.

No comments: