Thursday, December 18, 2008

Walking in a Winter Wonderland!

Well this week has been stressful and exciting. Monday it snowed all day long. I couldnt pay attention in school it was so exciting. Then that night we went to Pine Valley to get our Christmas tree for family night. Kadin and Shantay came with us it was lots of fun but very cold. On the way back Ty let me drive in the slushy snow. it was really scary but I think I did ok. Then last night when I was going to take my practice college test it started snowing again, and by the time we got out the grounds were white. It snowed about 3-4 inches. It snowed all night. Due to this I got a call last night saying that there was NO school tomorrow due to a SNOW DAY!!! I was so excited I'd never had a SNOW DAY before just rain days, wind days, and too bad there wasnt a day for heat cause we'd have lots of those in Overton. This week was also exams so I was stressed over them and studying really hard. I did really good though. SO the studying paid off.

Heres just some pics from this week of SNOW

No comments: