
This is our shopping cart of our basic meals for the last 3 weeks.
So its been a long time since I've been able to blog. We're redoing Stephanie and Ty's entryway, hallway, kitchen and my bathroom. Which means that our stove, fridge, table and all the drawers have been in our front room. While the washer and dryer have been on our front porch.( like white trash looking) jk lol. My diet has consisted of pop tarts, froot loops and hot pockets. We were able to cook a few meals on our butane cooker in the garage lol. Its been quite the experience but its looking great. The tile looks really good and my dad and Ty are just finishing up texturing the wall in the bathroom and texturing the pantry. We've moved most of the appliances back in so now I can have clean clothes. We also will be able to have Thanksgiving with a stove!
1 comment:
I don't think I would mind that diet to much!
Post a Comment