Sunday, November 2, 2008

High School Musical 3

Wednesday Steph and I went to High School Musical (or as Maycee says it High Moo Moosical :] ) with Shay, Belle, Maycee, their cousin Abbey, Dave and Grandma Judy. It was so cute. I think as good as the 1st one, but it was sad it made me cry.




Steph trying to steal my boyfriend. lol

4 comments:

Tibi said...

Haha thats funny! I saw that movie twice! ha

Vicki said...

I saw it too and loved it. We actually just sat down after Sunday dinner last night and watched HSM 1 and 2 back to back. Pretty pathetic, I know. My favorite part of 3 is the "Can I Have This Dance" song and dancing. I also loved the prom songs.

Lisa said...

haha no i love them. im a huge fan of musicals. Ill have to watch it again to find my favorite song. it just made me so sad to think in 3 years ill be graduating and then it just brought back memories of all my friends from down home.

kaitlyn said...

My favorite song on HSM 3 was "Can I Have This Dance" TOO! It's so cute!