Thanks so much! I'm really loving it. sometimes wish it was long but its ok. My mom says i look better with short hair too. It must be a mom thing lol.
Hey I'm Lisa! I'm a sophomore at Dixe High, Home of the Flyers! I love my family they're always there for me. I love to play with my friends, they're lots of fun, silly girls. I have a passion for photography. I also love to scrapbook the memories captured!
5 comments:
Its cute! Looks almost red.
really? well its not. its brown and blonde!
CUTE! You look good with short hair!
Thanks so much! I'm really loving it. sometimes wish it was long but its ok. My mom says i look better with short hair too. It must be a mom thing lol.
I love it! You could wear your hair any way because you have such a cute face. So, there you have it.....
Post a Comment