skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Birthday Tibs!!!
Thanks so much for everything youve done and continue to do for me. We may have our stupid arguments but NOTHING can ever split us two apart. We're like 2 peas in pod. I could never have asked for a better Best Friend. Thanks for always being my friend and for loving me for always being there to comfort me and uplift me, help me and care for me. I love you!!! And the hardest part of me moving is leaving you. But Ill be home as much as I can. So dont forget me. I love you and Happy Birthday
2 comments:
Thank you!! Im sure going to miss you!! Love ya! How could I forget you? :)
Lisa you have to have a program like PHOTOSHOP or something similar to it to do all the scrap books stuff and swirls!
Post a Comment