10 years ago- I was almost 5 years old. I was going to preschool. I loved it but I would only sit by the guys not the girls. I didnt like them. I was very sassy and had the best combacks for any adults.
5 years ago- I was almost 10 years old. I was in Mrs. Newmans class and then moved to be with my at the time best friend Sydney and my boyfriend lol(we really called them that too at the time lol) Kaden. We didnt do anythin in her class and I always sweet talked her out of gettin Kaden Camden or Sydney into trouble( I was never in trouble cause I was perfect lol...least she believed so) I remember Kaden, Cam, Syd, and I had the greatest times together oh and dont forget country reports lol..my lizzie mcquire music for like 2 hours haha
5 months ago- It was February I was in 8th Grade and on the Cheer Squad We had lots of fun goin to vegas to the games and then gettin cold stones and sneekin it back on the bus. Cheer was lots of fun. I also hung out alot with my friends.
5 things on my to-do-list-1. finish my scrapbooks.2. clean my room.3. get my hair colored.4. get moved in in St George. 5. Make friends in St George and keep the same good friendships here at home.
5 snacks I enjoy-1. 100 calorie snacks. 2. pb&j at tibis(they taste so much better maybe its the love in the home idk but they are good) 3. sour watermelons 4. Ice Cream5. M&Ms
5 things I'd do if I were a billionaire-1. Pay tithing/Buy a house for me and my family.2. Buy my dream car and get a paint job 3. Go on a shopping spree. 4. Take my friends and family on a cruise 5. Donate some to a good cause then save the rest for later(prob kids college fund or retirment fund).
5 habits I have-1. Stress over everything. 2. Be to serious instead of a teenager. 3. Get upset when things dont go how I want (im a perfectionist). 4. Eating when I'm bored (its not good) 5. Making everything organized( another perfectionist thing).
5 places I've lived before-1.Well I havent ever moved Ive lived in the same house and the same bedroom well except when I was a baby. But im moving in August to St. George.
Jobs I've had-1. babysitting 2. Cleaning houses 3. Filing Paperwork. 4. Working at a Scrapbook Store. 5. Going to School(thats a jon in itself and we dont get paid jk we learn lol its a good reward. KNOWLEDGE)
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY KAI!!!!!
13 years ago
4 comments:
Haha nice job lis! You mean pb+js? haha. I remember when you moved cause Kaden. Haha. funny stuff. love ya!
thanks lol. yes i fixed it. Ya what can i say hes a babe lol. haha and we were like bffs lol. love ya
Funny- I learned a lot. Bet I'm more of a perfectionist than you! Haha
idk prob not. im like monk ocd/perfectionist.
Post a Comment