I decided to chop my hair off. I was ready for a change. So this is what I did. At first I didnt like it but I'm loving it now. I look different but we all need a change sometime. Im goin to get it colored too. What do you think?
Haha you will! Oh and add my sister Lexie I think she wants you too. She's like does she even know me? How does she know Connie? It was funny! love ya miss ya!
Hey I'm Lisa! I'm a sophomore at Dixe High, Home of the Flyers! I love my family they're always there for me. I love to play with my friends, they're lots of fun, silly girls. I have a passion for photography. I also love to scrapbook the memories captured!
5 comments:
Cute, cute! You are going to knock the socks off all those St. George girls. Ready or not, here you come!
Cute hair lis! When I get back we are definatly hanging!
Thanks. Yup i'm not sure i'm ready but i'm coming. hopefully ill find some cute boys too. jk lol
Haha you will! Oh and add my sister Lexie I think she wants you too. She's like does she even know me? How does she know Connie? It was funny! love ya miss ya!
Kay I voted other...yes I like it. I like it short but I really like it long too. So yes but I like it either way. Was that a choice. Oh well.
Post a Comment