haha nice! I'll try it sometime for you! We need to go shopping together again and then we will do it together! You just need to get out of Richfield and get to St. George so we can.
just think you guys still have summer when im in school but i dont have it on fridays so you could come pick me up and we could go to lunch then shopping.
Hey I'm Lisa! I'm a sophomore at Dixe High, Home of the Flyers! I love my family they're always there for me. I love to play with my friends, they're lots of fun, silly girls. I have a passion for photography. I also love to scrapbook the memories captured!
4 comments:
I'll try to.
you better girlfriend. oh guess what i wore high heels with jeans yesterday it was way cute i was totally thinkin about you! love ya
haha nice! I'll try it sometime for you! We need to go shopping together again and then we will do it together! You just need to get out of Richfield and get to St. George so we can.
just think you guys still have summer when im in school but i dont have it on fridays so you could come pick me up and we could go to lunch then shopping.
Post a Comment